Corsair Community

New AIO - Corsair Pro XT

ZeroSkylineX

Not looking good on Amazon. Now looks like it's going to be 1 - 2 months before we see it. I hope that is just for new orders and mine will ship soon.

Amazon service rep said this to me:

"Upon checking I see that the items are released but our fulfillment centers didn't receive them. However it would be helpful for you if you contact the manufacturer for more details.here is the contact the number of the manufacturer 888-222-4346."

So I suppose there's going to be a bit of a wait.

Amazon service rep said this to me:

"Upon checking I see that the items are released but our fulfillment centers didn't receive them. However it would be helpful for you if you contact the manufacturer for more details.here is the contact the number of the manufacturer 888-222-4346."

So I suppose there's going to be a bit of a wait.

Well I can't wait that long. I am going to have to find another solution. I have had my build on hold for too long as it is. I think I am going to just get the original H150i. I really don't think I will be missing anything.

I ordered the 360MM on Amazon when I thought the release date would be soon. It was originally listed as January 13th. Now, it says the product usually ships "in 1 or 2 months". Can someone from Corsair please provide an update on this item?

I cannot wait that long, as this is the last piece holding up a build.

I ordered the 360MM on Amazon when I thought the release date would be soon. It was originally listed as January 13th. Now, it says the product usually ships "in 1 or 2 months". Can someone from Corsair please provide an update on this item?

I cannot wait that long, as this is the last piece holding up a build.

An unofficial comment by a corsair employee on reddit said "by February."

• 2 weeks later...
Would be interesting to see if there is any performance increase on the new 360mm version vs the older 360mm version.

It's my identical opinion… curious to see if the difference it's just in the multi-zone RGB lighting or if there's some performance boost instead.

Someone elsewhere keep saying that older rounded waterblocks are not so good with AMD Ryxen 3xxx, due to an asymetric internal design of the CPU.

Seems strange to me Corsair released those new AIOs after Xmas, which is the best period for selling...

Baio

It's my identical opinion… curious to see if the difference it's just in the multi-zone RGB lighting or if there's some performance boost instead.

Someone elsewhere keep saying that older rounded waterblocks are not so good with AMD Ryxen 3xxx, due to an asymetric internal design of the CPU.

Seems strange to me Corsair released those new AIOs after Xmas, which is the best period for selling...

Baio

According to a Corsair employee on reddit >>here<< the XT serie has a better pump and better fans so the performance should be boosted (but how much ? only a review/test will reveal it)

Does anyone know when the H150i Pro XT will be in stock at the EU retailers? It's the only part I'm waiting for to start doing my build.

I pre-ordered from the biggest Czech retailer and it's the second time they changed the date.

Could Corsair staff shed some light for all of us desperately waiting to have the cooler shipped, please?

Does anyone know when the H150i Pro XT will be in stock at the EU retailers? It's the only part I'm waiting for to start doing my build.

I pre-ordered from the biggest Czech retailer and it's the second time they changed the date.

Could Corsair staff shed some light for all of us desperately waiting to have the cooler shipped, please?

I'm trying real hard to support Corsair, but they're making it kind of hard with this silence.

My 360mm AIO has been "preordered" for almost an entire month now. No word yet??

I'm tired of waiting too after corsair, I'm going to go back to the NZXT Z73.

Damn that screen on the pump is nice...

Hmm... Damn! I might do the same too, haha.

Edit:

"We’re currently experiencing production delays on the H150i PRO XT and do not have a concrete stock date at this time. That stock date will likely fall in the mid-late February time frame."

Edited by excel958

Damn that screen on the pump is nice...

Hmm... Damn! I might do the same too, haha.

Edit:

"We’re currently experiencing production delays on the H150i PRO XT and do not have a concrete stock date at this time. That stock date will likely fall in the mid-late February time frame."

Thanks for the info ;):

• 3 weeks later...