Corsair Community

Nightsword RGB compared to Logitech G502

istrasci

Anyone used both of these mice yet? I love the G502; it's the most comfortable mouse I've ever used. I use it at work and it's fantastic. I don't have it at home because all my other gaming stuff is Corsair and I want all my RGB to be in one place.

So how comparable are these two mice? I'd really like to upgrade my Sabre RGB (none of the other Corsair mice have ever been comfortable and/or don't have enough buttons for me), so I'm considering the Nightsword. Is it similar enough to the G502 that I'll feel right at home?

Just got the NS today, I also own a G502. Personally I like the NS better as I have larger hands, and all the other input kit I currently have is Corsair. Only issue so far is that the latest iCUE software does not seem to be able to save profiles to the NS internal memory.

I just returned my G502 and my Scimitar to get the Nightsword today and I already love it. I've been using the Ironclaw for a while now, since I found the G502 to be too narrow for my hand, and the Nightsword seems to be a much better size for me. Its similar enough to the Ironclaw but has the right amount of buttons in the right placement for my liking as well, which was my chief complaint about the Ironclaw and the G502. Either not enough buttons (Ironclaw, but the wireless would have solved that but its not available locally for me) or the placement is not quite right (G502) has always been my issue. I've tried so many mice just trying to find the right one and Corsair may have a winner finally.

Really the only problem now is that iCUE still needs some major work. Other than that I think the Nightsword is an amazing mouse and would definitely recommend it.