Corsair Community

New Version of CUE Available: 1.2.77 (11/1/2014)

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Here is a link to the new version of CUE for all Corsair Gaming RGB Peripherals:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/Corsair-Utility-Engine-v1.2.77.zip

Patch Notes below:

Corsair Utility Engine Software

Updated Release

Version 1.2.77

November 1, 2014

• Fixes LED Flicker

Corsair Utility Engine Software

Updated Release

Version 1.2.74

October 29, 2014

Supported Products

• Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB keyboard
  • Corsair Gaming K65 RGB keyboard
  • Corsair Gaming K70 RGB keyboard
  • Corsair Gaming K95 RGB keyboard
  • Corsair Gaming M65 RGB mouse
  • Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Optical mouse
  • Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Laser mouse

Supported Operating Systems

• Windows 8/8.1
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

Release Notes

CUE 1.2.74 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Enhancements

• Selecting Profile and/or Mode links directly to keyboard and mouse and is applied in realtime now.
  • Pre-defined lighting groups (ALL, Arrows, WASD) no longer appear by default when new Profile or Mode is created.
  • All Modes will now contain their own independent lighting groups and will not be shared with other Modes.
  • Firmware Update Reminders works in real time now to detect if a firmware update is necessary for each device.
  • USB Polling Rate has been re-enabled under Device Menu.
  • Re-enabled “Save Profile to Device Memory” functionality.

Fixes

• Modified artwork for the Mouse Performance DPI feature in CUE by implementing greater contrast.
  • “Automatically create application profiles stored on device” is now off on default.
  • Improved DPI customization by removing “Assign New Lighting” and “Clear” menu options for mouse DPI indicator to prevent confusion.
  • “Technical Support” button now properly links to https://corsair.secure.force.com.
  • CTRL-BREAK listening is now off by default. To re-enable, right-click the CUE icon system task bar.
  • “Clone to all modes in profile” for Mice Lighting now works correctly.
  • Firmware Update message will now properly state update is complete when firmware installation is completed.
  • Various states of malfunction have been addressed and solved.
  • Type Lighting now carries over to cloned profiles.

Keyboard Connectivity:

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ... solved most of the CUE issues :)

MACROS do not make it onto the device ?! ... Only when CUE is running can I get the G-KEYS macros to run.

When CUE is not running I have at least the STATIC light working.

The "lightshow" (e.g. Matrix / Rainbow Light etc.) is not working from the device memory alone ... it still needs CUE?!

In HARDWARE MODE I can NOT record any macros to the G-KEYS nor to any other key for that matter.

All in all a good step forward ... at least for me a few things still not working ;-)

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the update James - when you have the opportunity, please check my update to my "List of Issues" thread. Some problems fixed, but some rather interesting and confusing ones have popped up. I'll save the thread space here and simply leave a link to the thread for those curious.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=735344#post735344

Thanks - replied.

1)MR button has no function

2)saved on-device dose not include animation or simple keystrokes, only color

3)setting default profile in cue dose not work. you have switch it in the "manual switch profile" in the icon tray

4)switching profiles in the "manual" area some times dose not save when restarting

5)if the software crashes the g keys wont work at all ?

*software seems to be more stable all the error messages I received at start up seem to have gone away

The software still gives me 3 default modes I cant delete when I make a new profile. When will this be fixed?

From what I understand you 'have to' have 3 modes at least in a profile at all times. Just rename it to 'unused 1/2'.

I'm more annoying by the fact that LEDs now flicker off in between gradient color cycles. Makes full keyboard effects look like crap.

Archived