Corsair Community

Request- "Living Rainbow" Profile

So I know this is going to sound complicated, but I've seen different profiles with each of these effects. So I know it should be possible! What I have in mind is pulsating in rainbows, in circles or that 'Candy Crush' effect. Similar would be Schwitz's underwater profile, except it would be rainbow. This would be on a white or purple background, of course anyone can change that color. And on each keystroke have rainbow ripples. Anywa I know that's a lot, and poorly explained, but if someone wants to try it out that would be awesome and very appreciated!! :D:

• 3 weeks later...
So I know this is going to sound complicated, but I've seen different profiles with each of these effects. So I know it should be possible! What I have in mind is pulsating in rainbows, in circles or that 'Candy Crush' effect. Similar would be Schwitz's underwater profile, except it would be rainbow. This would be on a white or purple background, of course anyone can change that color. And on each keystroke have rainbow ripples. Anywa I know that's a lot, and poorly explained, but if someone wants to try it out that would be awesome and very appreciated!! :D:

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but dude this looks REALLY cool, im gonna make a thread on this :)

i love answering peoples requests :D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Living Rainbow.prf

Archived