Corsair Community

Corsair Link 4.7.0.77 not detecting ax860i

astrosheen

After updating to Corsair Link 4.7.0.77 my ax860i has disappeared and I cannot monitor power usage or change the fan speed. I am able to monitor the data through HW Info so the PC is detecting it but for some reason, corsair link cannot. Can you help me out with getting corsair link to detect it?

Some more details:

The ax860i is plugged into my h100i which is plugged into the NZXT iu01 (internal USB hub) which in turn is plugged into the motherboard.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Post some debug information

1. The SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved.
  2. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend attaching these screen shots to your post using names such as [Link Devices].png.
  3. You should also ensure your PC Specs are up to date and specify the Windows Build number.
  4. Check the devices are present on Devices and Printers and confirm that Windows Device Manager is not reporting any issues.
  5. ALL of the files in the siv.zip release should be extracted to C:\Program Files\SIV\ or similar and SIV should be run from there.

89145eeac1.png

1. How am I supported to know which image is which? Use meaningful names!
  2. As SIV reports the AX860i clearly the hardware is working.
  3. Log a call via https://corsair.secure.force.com/home/home.jsp and ask Corsair to fix CL 4.7.0.77. I advise you not to hold you breath.
  4. The log files in C:\ProgramData\CLink4\ may provide some insight and you could try exiting CL4 then deleting all the config files.
  5. How come the H100i does not report any fan speeds?
  6. You could use SIV to control the AX860i fan speed, see the SIV User Guide for how to do this.

Archived