Corsair Community

Guys, I got mine.

JEFFsoBOMB

On December 11th, I couldn't sleep and woke up around 4AM. From this time to around 7AM I was browsing the internet, HUNTING for any K70 keyboard. I saw that Newegg had one, though, it wasn't labeled as "Corsair Gaming," -- just "Corsair Vengeance blah blah blah." I was pretty confused because it stated RGB, then I realized it was the RGB version WITH the original sails logo.

I was extremely happy and minutes after, they sold out.

TL;DR I got one with the sails! :D

1427238329_CorsairK70RGB(Resized).thumb.jpg.5afbcaeb0269171ccef85fafc9bf6728.jpg

On December 11th, I couldn't sleep and woke up around 4AM. From this time to around 7AM I was browsing the internet, HUNTING for any K70 keyboard. I saw that Newegg had one, though, it wasn't labeled as "Corsair Gaming," -- just "Corsair Vengeance blah blah blah." I was pretty confused because it stated RGB, then I realized it was the RGB version WITH the original sails logo.

I was extremely happy and minutes after, they sold out.

TL;DR I got one with the sails! :D

I'm guessing you got one with the Red or Brown switches. Personally,I don't care about the logo,just want an 70 RGB with blues.

I'm guessing you got one with the Red or Brown switches. Personally,I don't care about the logo,just want an 70 RGB with blues.

Honestly, I was in the same boat. All I wanted were blue switches ever since they announced the keyboard. But when I saw this on Newegg I couldn't pass up the deal.

Honestly, I was in the same boat. All I wanted were blue switches ever since they announced the keyboard. But when I saw this on Newegg I couldn't pass up the deal.

I got the K65 and it only comes with reds. They are ok,I don't hate them,but after trying out a Razer Chroma with their kalih blues,I was in love,but wasn't enough to keep it being it doesn't have an open SDK like Corsair.

Archived