Corsair Community

Big Problem With ICue 3.25.60

Arivae

i have SCIMITAR PRO + K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE + H110i Gtx for Gpu i have rtx 2080ti few weeks ago i agein return Blackdeset Online . after i updated 3.25.60 when i enter the game before i can chose server my pc restarts. everytime. i format my pc download all the lates drivers when i download icue it overlap with nvidia driver.

But if i instal icue i cant enter the game if i delete the icue there is no problem and it makes the problem only with BDO sofar. but before the 3.25.60 there are no problems i dont know why it hapens what happens i think it hapens with h110i setings? need some help after the rebot i look my eventlog DistributedCOM-10016 erors

I am having big issues as well. My iCue never false tripped Easy Anti Cheat when logging into games and i have full corsair rgb, minus RAM and keyboard. I previously would have to close (LighjtingServices.exe) before logging in, which was coming from ASUS AURA, but after closing the .exe everything worked fine and my MOBO RGB still was on. Since the update when my ASUS motherboard was paired with iCue I now have to end task on lightingservices.exe and iCue as well, which turns off all my RGB and makes me lose functions of my mouse buttons in game. I am figuring since the ASUS is now linked it is making iCue trip the EAC as well when logging into games. Really frustrating.