Corsair Community

CRP Disabled

twest

Hello I updated firmware on two products today and both are non-responsive and giving me a CRP disabled window with the firmware.bin

Dark Core RGB Wireless

and K63 Wireless

Never had any firmware issues until today.

Hi guys, since yesterday i got dead dark core mouse after tentative to update the firmware to the latest version as suggested by ICUE software.

The mouse is apparently dead ( but it's not actually cause it goes in CRP DIASABLED mode) I tried the soft reset procedure as described on ur site but nothing changes.

I submitted the ticket as i read that u email the firmaware and instructions to overcome this awful situation, I'm a little streamer and now I m forced to use a secondary (very cheap but working) mouse, and this is an actual living hell for me, the ticket seemingly takes up to 4 working days to be answered, I need the fix quicker, how can we do it?

I almost never had firmware issues, just 1 time with the K63 keybord but in that case the soft reset procedure worked fine but not this time with dark core mouse.

For the future I think that it would be a good idea to post the firmaware on the download section of ur site, cause having to wait up to 4 days for fixing a software generated issue is not that great.

I really like ur products, and I got lot of them, dont make me change my mind.

Kind Regards

• 2 weeks later...