Corsair Community

scroll up/down remap

Hello Corsair

i've been using both the corsair 65 RGB keyboard & mouse for about half a year now and i absolutely love them.

there is only one problem, and that is not being able to remap

scroll up and down in the software. so im using an alternative method, which is called autohotkey.

however... i find it abit of a hassle having to change the autohotkey scripts all the time.

so i've been looking for yet another alternative. i found the Corsair Sabre ''lightweighted gaming mice'' on your website. really, a beautiful design. but also that one doesn't seem to have the possibility to remap scroll up and down.

so im keen to know if corsair is working on such an option?

maybe through either a software or firmware update.

i also found the ''hard macro'' post here on the forum. i'll give that a try.

but i guess the next problem i'll run into is that it won't be saved on board :sigh!:

thank you for reading this.

Rottwald

• 3 years later...

Hello - thought I'd bump this to see if there has been anything different on programming the mouse scroll button to execute an in-game command. Will keep searching but in short, I use shift key to dodge enemies in game, and want to program the mouse wheel to execute this instead. So, in other words, when I use the mouse wheel to scroll up, I dodge. I have other buttons programmed just fine, and am familiar with the process.

Is scrolling the mouse wheel still not able to have an action assigned to it? Or, is the only option using the mouse wheel to click it?

Thanks!

Archived