Corsair Community

tx750 v2 = cp - 9020042 - na?

subit

Ordered a tx750 v2 from neweeg.Received a tx750 from new egg.With no markings indicating it was a v2.In fact according to the box the cabling is configured the same as the original tx750.The atx and eps compliance specs are lower then then the v2.And other then a bump up to 80+ bronze certification it looks to be the same as a tx750.Unless they also improved the high noise/ripple the original had.

The sku # on the back of the box and what new egg has listed as a tx750 v2 are the same.Other retailer using the same number will come up with varying results.From a tx750m or tx750 or a v2 and even a 650 and more.

I'm just looking for some way to ID what I have with conformation either back to a retailer or corsair.For some reason I don't see corsair refering back to old compliance standards on the v2.But who knows.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the response RAM GUY.Being this is only my eight build.I've yet to have a problem from delivery to boot up.I have been pretty lucky I guess.

My main concern was that if I ever did have to make a warranty claim.That the my paper work and actual product were two different things and thus void any warranty.Looks like I will have to start this build tomorrow or the next day when I find the time.

Thank you very much.

• 4 months later...
The Parts number CP-9020042-XX is the 750TX version 2 PSU with updated fan controller and the updated ATX SPEC to ATX 2.3 so you should be good to go.

I was also starting to worry that I had received the wrong TX750 because it doesn't say "V2" anywhere on my box.

Thanks for clearing that up! :)

-Rich

Archived