Corsair Community

Issues with moving Cue Space on multi-screen setup.

GTXJackBauer

What about an API/SDK for this, is that available? We could easily develop a floating window with just the stats we want like - for me specifically - just the charge level of the headset. It's absurd that I have to right-click system tray, override a third of my primary monitor with ugly UI, then close it, just to see something like that, which should honestly be configurable to be visible on the damned system tray icon to begin with at all times.

• 1 month later...

Well?.........

It's been almost a year since this post/issue was pointed out and have been quietly waiting here after several updates but no fix for this. Many folks are using more than one screen these days and should have prioritized a simple fix for this. Common Corsair! I can't even utilize your software. Disappointing..

• 2 weeks later...
1 year out and this still hasn't been added as a feature? As newer person to Corsair and iCue, I am noticing a troubling trend with their software development,

That's nothing. I've been around since it's inception. It was a nightmare for 4+ years and now they finally have at least a somewhat decent software. You could read more of it here if you're bored. The worst is having some of their older Links and not having support with iCue forcing you to throw out your money you already spend ($140+), with non-working software as advertised then to now forcing you spend for a whole new setup.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Please add this feature ASAP - I honestly doubt many people use iCue Space due to the fact it only shows on your main monitor.

I have all my icons and tool bar on my 2nd monitor, but when I click "show iCue Space" all my icons shift to my main monitor. They then revert back when I close iCue Space! Weird behaviour.

I'd like to be able to see my headset battery level and tweak the audio whilst i'm in-game, but at the moment iCue space is useless to me.

• 1 month later...
Found this thread and I also need this feature to be implemented. I think the only time people use iCue space is to either see their numbers after completing their build or diagnosing an issue. I would have this up on a second monitor but not running on my primary.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems iCUE is EOL too lol

It's a useless feature anyway.. it doubles the already horrendous CPU usage of iCUE in the background and takes too much space.

Open HWinfo and launch Cinebench on one core in the background, same result AND... you can resize and move it to another monitor :)

ufff salty

• 5 months later...
Please add this feature ASAP - I honestly doubt many people use iCue Space due to the fact it only shows on your main monitor.

I have all my icons and tool bar on my 2nd monitor, but when I click "show iCue Space" all my icons shift to my main monitor. They then revert back when I close iCue Space! Weird behaviour.

I'd like to be able to see my headset battery level and tweak the audio whilst i'm in-game, but at the moment iCue space is useless to me.

I like the simplicity of iCUE over rainmeter for example but not being able to move iCUE Space to one of my other screens makes it useless.

Edited by Chucky

New year...new hope?

Just put together my new system, and using iCue again. Now that its just for lights / Mouse, it seems to work ok.

Id love to have Spaces on my 2nd screen, but guess its still not possible despite it being teased time and again... :(

• 4 weeks later...