Corsair Community

570x Refresh/V2?

DANiMALxMD

What is the likeliness of this case being refreshed or updated at CES or anytime soon? I have a build spec'd out and it seems the issues with this case are well known by now. Id hate to buy it and then have all the things that should have been there come out on a refresh.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like there's already a refresh that will soon be available:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-series-570x-rgb-mirror-black-tempered-glass-premium-atx-mid-tower-case

Includes the usb-c front panel, mirror glass with black hex screws, and RGB on the Corsair logos.

According to this site, it'll be available late February.

I was just busying myself around on the site and JUST saw this. Then sped here to be surprised no one had mentioned it. Vertical GPU mount... THIS is my next case for sure. Seems like it officially supports a 280 rad now too. Glad i waited...Seems like the back panel is heavily tinted as well. Built in case lighting- i guess that is what that weird thing on the back is. Seems like a bare bones commander pro. I dont understand how this isn't at CES. Another nit-picky thing about this case is the 24pin MOBO cable is always off center resulting in twisting a nicely sleeved cable. IM seeing a 4th "fan" connected to the RGB in the pic. I wonder if thats case logo RGB or they accidentally left a fan in there when taking pics. I wonder if its possible to replace the side mirrored glass panel with a regular tempered glass replacement. Its also still holding the same dimensions as the other 570xs.

I really feel like i should see a demo before snagging this thing. Just to see what the glass actually looks like. Im afraid it will sell out

EDIT: In stock now, wow.

I was just busying myself around on the site and JUST saw this. Then sped here to be surprised no one had mentioned it. Vertical GPU mount... THIS is my next case for sure. Seems like it officially supports a 280 rad now too. Glad i waited...Seems like the back panel is heavily tinted as well. Built in case lighting- i guess that is what that weird thing on the back is. Seems like a bare bones commander pro. I dont understand how this isn't at CES. Another nit-picky thing about this case is the 24pin MOBO cable is always off center resulting in twisting a nicely sleeved cable. IM seeing a 4th "fan" connected to the RGB in the pic. I wonder if thats case logo RGB or they accidentally left a fan in there when taking pics. I wonder if its possible to replace the side mirrored glass panel with a regular tempered glass replacement. Its also still holding the same dimensions as the other 570xs.

I really feel like i should see a demo before snagging this thing. Just to see what the glass actually looks like. Im afraid it will sell out

EDIT: In stock now, wow.

The 4th "fan" is not a fan, because you can change color of the three included SP-fans you also want to change the led-strip and the Corsair logos in the front and on the PSU-shroud.

And the "wierd" thing on the back is the Corsair RGB Logo on the PSU-shroud.

Archived