The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2017, 01:38 PM
have2ride's PC Specs

POST ID # = 896684
have2ride Reputation: 10
Default K55 Keyboard CH-9206015-RU in the US?

Hello,

As a heritage Russian/Ukrainian speaker I would absolutely love (and I actually need) to get a bilingual English/Russian keyboard. Since I love Corsair products, I would like to purchase EU version of K55 (Model CH-9206015-RU). After heavy searching I found Corsair EU website that sells these keyboards, but they ship *ONLY* to EU counties (seriously?).

I agree to pay extra for shipping to the U.S., I would even pay extra for a keyboard. I called Corsair online order support and the girl that responded said "sorry, we don't have it in the US, bye".

Since Corsair peeps are reading this forum (I hope), just FYI: Apple sells their Magic Keyboard in many languages, including Russian, here in the U.S. What prevents you from doing it? It is another market share you are losing to competition. I want to spend my money on your product, let me do it. Can you possibly custom order one for me? Is there a way to contact your EU warehouse, so they ship me one?

Another option: is it possible to order bilingual keys, so I just replace my standard K55 keys?

Thank you!

P.S. I know I can just buy keyboard stickers, but having an actual keyboard is way more comfortable.

Last edited by have2ride; 03-24-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Old 03-24-2017, 11:05 PM
Witch
Comet ☄'s PC Specs

POST ID # = 896739
Comet ☄ Reputation: 10
Send a message via Yahoo to Comet ☄

Zdrastuitye! I haven't seen such keycaps/keyboards for sale, but I touch-type the English and Cyrillic. I've been looking for transparent keycaps that have no letters on them at all!

Best of luck finding a way to get these keyboards here. I usually have my relatives ship stuff to me, but then you have customs hassles, etc.

Old 03-25-2017, 04:51 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team

POST ID # = 896823
Inheritance Reputation: 41

They most likely dont hold any of those keyboards in their US warehouse. You would be best off asking someone to ship it to you if possible.
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Tags
k55 rgb, keyboard, russian