Corsair Community

Cue problems after Windows KB4032188 update

Torden

Hello. After my W10 Pro x64 updated to KB4032188 about 2 days ago, I have been having nothing but issues with Corsair CUE. On boot up it will sometimes not detect my Corsair K70 rapidfire, and it will only see my Corsair RGB headphones. I used CUE and LInk with same build versions for the past 2-3 months with no issues at all, and the only thing that changed was that Windows kb4032188 update. If i close CUE and try to load the application again it would not detect any of my Corsair devices and it would just hang. The only way to fix it to reboot the system and it will detect both my devices...until i shut down and boot up the system again ...

Hello. After my W10 Pro x64 updated to KB4032188 about 2 days ago, I have been having nothing but issues with Corsair CUE. On boot up it will sometimes not detect my Corsair K70 rapidfire, and it will only see my Corsair RGB headphones. I used CUE and LInk with same build versions for the past 2-3 months with no issues at all, and the only thing that changed was that Windows kb4032188 update. If i close CUE and try to load the application again it would not detect any of my Corsair devices and it would just hang. The only way to fix it to reboot the system and it will detect both my devices...until i shut down and boot up the system again ...

What! that update did the opposite, my K70 was not detected by CUE software and by installing that windowns 10 update it seems to be fixed, and by seems i mean its day two that keyboard works, if it keeps working for like a week with-out braking again then i'll call it fixed. as of now its still a possible fix. seeing you have problems with that update, i start to think they really dropped the ball with there latest CUE update, sins that update (2.15.83) i got the problems.

Archived