Corsair Community

Questions regarding iCUE compatibility

Z.S

I am considering upgrading my PC and I remember that Corsair was going to add MSI motherboard support with iCUE a few months before they released iCUE and I have all my RGB components from Corsair besides my motherboard and GPU which are from Asus.

I want to know if I can use iCUE to control MSI motherboards and GPU's as I tried looking in to this but from what it seems like to me based on what I could find is just that some Corsair components such as their fans and RAM work on MSI Mystic Light.

I want to use Corsair iCUE (have found it to be better than every RGB software I have tried (used 4 other software's from various companies over the past couple of years and even many youtubers say that Corsair iCUE is the best if not one of the top 3 best due to the various effects available as well as the fact that Corsair has products in almost every PC component type as well as peripherals and they can be all synced together in iCUE and in certain games for those who want that feature)

Bumping the thread as I have waited a day for a reply and all threads posted after mine besides one have had more views and all but 2 have had more replies (one of the threads that had no replies had less views than this thread)