The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2017, 10:57 PM
Smcelrea's PC Specs

POST ID # = 924645
Smcelrea Reputation: 10
Exclamation Corsair Void Pro Wireless No Bass

Hello, I have recently purchased a pair of the Corsair Void Pro Wireless headset, and I am having issues.

The sound quality is terrible, everything is tinny. 7.1 Surround IS disabled. There is no bass, sound quality is akin to a 5 dollar pair of headphones from, say, logitech.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 11-20-2017, 05:36 PM

POST ID # = 927092
kofman13 Reputation: 10

thinking of getting these, but worried about this

Old 11-20-2017, 07:22 PM

POST ID # = 927113
Cromshadow Reputation: 10
Default No Bass EQ doesnt seem to do anything

I just purchased the USB Void Pro RGB and the sound quality is sub par, I am not able to get bass out these headsets, the sound is almost as if echoning or seems to be stuck in a echoing phase. playing my games sounds bad and i dont have any options with CUE to enhance the bass or other modes. I previously owned a corsair vengeance 1500 which i had to used the older driver to get the headset from overpowering the volume controls. The left cup broke from the clasp and i decided to upgrade to the USB Void PRO RGB which imo is a far less superior headset. I am not the only one having problems with this headset with the cheap sound output and a downright echoing type sound coming from it.

Last edited by Cromshadow; 11-20-2017 at 07:24 PM.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:58 PM

POST ID # = 927119
kofman13 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromshadow View Post
I just purchased the USB Void Pro RGB and the sound quality is sub par, I am not able to get bass out these headsets, the sound is almost as if echoning or seems to be stuck in a echoing phase. playing my games sounds bad and i dont have any options with CUE to enhance the bass or other modes. I previously owned a corsair vengeance 1500 which i had to used the older driver to get the headset from overpowering the volume controls. The left cup broke from the clasp and i decided to upgrade to the USB Void PRO RGB which imo is a far less superior headset. I am not the only one having problems with this headset with the cheap sound output and a downright echoing type sound coming from it.
my logitech g933 sounded like that too and once i turned off 7.1 fake surround, it sounded better maybe ur corsair headset is in that mode too?

Old 11-20-2017, 10:29 PM

POST ID # = 927136
Cromshadow Reputation: 10

I bought these headsets for the 7.1 and the 7.1 on my vengeance 1500 sounds way better and fuller than the void pro rgb which i shelled out 125 for compared to the V 1500 which i paid 60 for. smh. I'm likely going to returned this and go to a razer as i'm not getting what i paid for from these headsets.

Old 11-21-2017, 12:05 AM
Smcelrea's PC Specs

POST ID # = 927141
Smcelrea Reputation: 10

I ended up returning my void pro RGB headphones and replacing them with the analog 3.5mm non-RGB version. The included usb adapter + the corsair software sounded aweful and tinny, but now that I'm using the motherboard's soundcard everything sounds way, wayyyyy better. Maybe it's an issue with the current drivers?