Corsair Community

CPU Fan Speed Error H115i

Shamestain

I was doing a case swap from a phanteks p400s to a phanteks enthoo 719 and when I booted my PC I was getting the error of CPU Fan Speed. I chose to ignore it but now the H115i isn't being recognized by iCUE at all. I had this problem when I first built the computer in 2017 but then I installed a driver and everything worked fine but now in the device manager it is just showing as unknown usb device. I switched the case back and cleared the CMOS but there still wasn't any difference. I have no idea what it could be and I am hoping someone here would be able to help me because my CPU overheats very quick so I don't even really have time to try and trouble shoot. I have been working on it all day and to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Most likely the pump is not running. The cpu fan error is telling you the MB is not getting a signal back from whatever is on the other end. That usually means the unit has had some type of electrical failure. You are going to need a replacement. You can contact Corsair support for a RMA or go shopping for something new.

Most likely the pump is not running. The cpu fan error is telling you the MB is not getting a signal back from whatever is on the other end. That usually means the unit has had some type of electrical failure. You are going to need a replacement. You can contact Corsair support for a RMA or go shopping for something new.

This was it! I bought a new AIO and it is working like a charm. Thank you c-attack!