Corsair Community

Scimitar Pro RGB middlemouse remapping

Thump

Hello!

As many people have, i am now experiencing a problem with my middle mouse button not working. The common answer to this issue is to rapidly click the button(and/or blow it with compressed air), to loosen any dirt that might be stuck in there, however this time it hasn't worked.

So i've been trying to remap the middle mouse button to m4 or m5, but it doesn't seem to be possible with the icue, since i can't click the middle mouse to use it as an action.

I've been fiddling around with AutoHotkey, and used this line: MButton::XButton1

- Doesn't work either (which may just be because idk what i'm doing).

Does anybody here have an idea as to how i can remap this key?

What i'm specifically trying to achieve, is to be able to open a window in a new tab (in one click), so maybe there's some way to change the keybinds for chrome specifically?

Tyvm

I was able to remap mine just fine to TAB through ICUE Software. What I wish could have been done was have side mouse wheel buttons too (like the logitech / razer mice have) but it is, what it is I guess. Make sure you have the latest version of ICUE.

I can try to send screenshots of my setup when I get home later (at work now), in the meantime , maybe this video can help.

[ame]

[/ame]