Corsair Community

Corsair 4000D Airflow AIO mounting question

Emrecan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello, im in the same boat. I would like to know if it will fit the top part of my case, since just by eye sizing it, it doesn't look like i have 6.5 cm to fit it. Like Raul, i have a 4000d airflow case. Im afraid that putting the radiator on top will collide against the vram heatsink of my motherboard (a msi x570 tomahawk).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 - yes and no. It will fit but frontal anti dust panel won't anymore - the bottom holes get covered by the radiator in every position. I'm planning to use a double sided tape to keep it as close as possible to it's original position.

Also you have to remove two bottom fans to squeeze the radiator it. Then to reattach them you need to remove the HDD bracket.

• 2 months later...
Hello, im in the same boat. I would like to know if it will fit the top part of my case, since just by eye sizing it, it doesn't look like i have 6.5 cm to fit it. Like Raul, i have a 4000d airflow case. Im afraid that putting the radiator on top will collide against the vram heatsink of my motherboard (a msi x570 tomahawk).

I've got a 5000D Airflow and B550 Tomahawk and the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm doesn't fit top mounted unless I split the radiator and fans. They can't both be "inside" the case. One or the other has to be in that top compartment under the little clip-on shelf. That giant and super tall VRM heatsink at the top of the board completely interferes with the 38mm thick arctic radiators it seems.

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 10:20 AM, b3rs said:

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 - yes and no. It will fit but frontal anti dust panel won't anymore - the bottom holes get covered by the radiator in every position. I'm planning to use a double sided tape to keep it as close as possible to it's original position.

Also you have to remove two bottom fans to squeeze the radiator it. Then to reattach them you need to remove the HDD bracket.

How do you attach the bottom two fans? The power cable?

• 2 months later...

I fitted one today for someone who ignored my recomendtion to get the 280mm Liquid II with 3 x LL 120 fans

It does and doesnt fit, as in you have to have a high level of skill to fit it without marking the case or the aio

and yes the dust cover does fit and it took alot of patience

you have to fit it pipes up ll 120 blowining in through the rad

Edited by Shonk

Here's some photo's

JxgLA-bK.jpg large.jpg

4TuKZDen.jpg large.jpg