Introducing CORSAIR KATAR PRO Gaming Mice

Corsair Albert

• Corsair Employee

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

Hey everyone,

Today we're unsheathing the CORSAIR KATAR PROs. There are two variants, the KATAR PRO (wired) and KATAR PRO WIRELESS. The duo enhances their predecessor’s foundation of being compact, symmetrical, and heavy-weight performance in a lightweight design. Here’s a few quick highlights:

• Light and agile at 69g (KATAR PRO) and 96g (KATAR PRO WIRELESS)

• Six fully programmable buttons which may be used for the in-game advantage with button remaps and custom macros

• Grip-optimized triangle pattern on the side walls for ultimate control

Click the following for more information: KATAR PRO, KATAR PRO WIRELESS. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: Can I change the LED color?

A: The CORSAIR KATAR PRO's scroll wheel's LED color may be changed. The CORSAIR KATAR PRO WIRELESS' multi-purpose LED provides status updates for battery life, wireless connectivity, and DPI settings. Custom colors can be assigned for your various DPI settings.

Q: How do I know my CORSAIR KATAR PRO WIRELESS’s current battery charge?

A: With iCUE: Simply go to SETTINGS and select the KATAR PRO WIRELESS icon. From there, you will see the battery level icon.

Without iCUE: Turn off then turn the device back on. The DPI LED will indicate the battery charge as followed:

• Green (constant): Full (98-100%)

• Green (blinking): High (51-97%)

• Amber (blinking): Medium (31-50%)

• Red (blinking): Low (16-30%)

• Red (pulsing): Critical (0-15%)

Q: Is there a power saving mode for the CORSAIR KATAR PRO WIRELESS?

A: Yes, with iCUE there is an aggressive power saving mode available. There is also an adjustable sleep timer to further balance performance and battery life.

Q: How does the CORSAIR KATAR PRO WIRELESS connect to my PC?

A: The CORSAIR KATAR PRO WIRELESS connects via the included SLIPSTREAM dongle for hyper-fast, sub-1ms connection or low-latency Bluetooth.

Let us know if you guys have any more questions! How do you guys feel about the KATAR’s return?

A deeper look at the CORSAIR KATAR PRO WIRELESS' compartments, Bluetooth setup, and power saving settings.

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Corsair Nick