Corsair Community

iCue Software causing Mouse Problems (wont hold)

Sensates

I'm using a K65 RGB keyboard for the past year without problem until last update that causes intermittent RGB problem. That is solved with the latest icue version 3.14.104/firmware 3.08.

But somehow now my mouse (Logitech G900) has problem to hold right click in games (for FPS aiming). It will always pop in and out causing aiming to be impossible. I thought it was my mouse's problem and almost wanted to open it up, then I notice it will only *pop out* if I press a keyboard buttom (while moving in games). I then tried to turn off icue software and voila, no more aiming problems!!!

I have been testing two shooter games (division 2, R6Siege) and pretty sure the latest update messes with the mouse. Can you guys please check?

--------------

SOLVED: It was my mouse problem after a few days of monitoring. It's purely coincidental that it happened this way.

I have seen this but i think its a windows problem. I have experienced this with Logitech, Corsair, razor and Microsoft mouses. IMO the chances of all 4 mouses having the same problem is fairly remote. At present running windows latest updates i have not seen it as frequently as i have with previous OS's.

Archived