Corsair Community

Trouble Logging into Corsair Support

Shmay

Hello,

This is my first post so I am unsure where it belongs, I hope I am posting it in the correct location.

For the past few days I have been trying to login or reset my corsair credentials on the website so that I can access the support section of the website. I have been having issues with my Corsair One and would like to get some help, however every time I try to reset my password as the site suggests, I never get a follow up email to make the changes. It is frustrating, can anyone help me with this??

• Corsair Employee
Hello,

This is my first post so I am unsure where it belongs, I hope I am posting it in the correct location.

For the past few days I have been trying to login or reset my corsair credentials on the website so that I can access the support section of the website. I have been having issues with my Corsair One and would like to get some help, however every time I try to reset my password as the site suggests, I never get a follow up email to make the changes. It is frustrating, can anyone help me with this??

Can you call or chat with our support team for help? 1-888-222-4346 call is free via SKYPE outside of US.

Archived