Corsair Community

Received SECOND DEFECTIVE UNIT TODAY

KWan

Don’t even bother getting a CorSair one. Both DEFECTIVE units I received measured at over 40dbs at idle and 52 under load. Display port problems with BOTH units and weird ticking sounds. Great job CorSair. Wasted my time and money on multiple defective units.

Thanks for charging over 3k for me to have the pleasure of returning multiple units through Amazon.

Don’t waste your time with Corsair. 3k for a PC that can’t work right. Ridiculous

• Corsair Employee
Don’t even bother getting a CorSair one. Both DEFECTIVE units I received measured at over 40dbs at idle and 52 under load. Display port problems with BOTH units and weird ticking sounds. Great job CorSair. Wasted my time and money on multiple defective units.

Thanks for charging over 3k for me to have the pleasure of returning multiple units through Amazon.

Don’t waste your time with Corsair. 3k for a PC that can’t work right. Ridiculous

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. What was the issue you had with the display port? Do you have a support ticket open with us? I can see what I can do.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. What was the issue you had with the display port? Do you have a support ticket open with us? I can see what I can do.

The same exact problem. Can’t reset to change the settings. Port won’t display and you guys do not properly market dbs. Is there a quality control department? Does anyone check to see what’s going on? People on amazon are having similar problems with sound and display port and yet no one is testing these PCs?

I don’t think there’s anything you can do for me besides send me another defective unit that you guys won’t bother testing before shipping. Should not have these problems with “fairly new” units

Archived