Corsair Community

K90 software

Ausbo

Hello, the keyboard that I am using is the Corsair Vengeance K90, and im trying to find the software that comes with it but i can't seem to find it. I know this keyboard is no longer on the market, but is there any possible way i can get the software so that my macros actually have use.

• 3 years later...

Hi, I`m so disappointed now. Long time ago using my K90 Keyboard, and yesterday when I made clean windows install, I try to find K90 software, but is not listed anymore. I sent an email to support, and find out this keyboard is not supported anymore. Why?

So I bought something (yes old one but still good) and now I cant use it because NOT SUPPORTED?? your equipment and you not giving support? Okay, not make any update for this software because is old. I got it, but why you remove?

For me seems you just removed the support from old equipment for buy a new one?!?!

This keyboard was £120 + years ago, so not a cheap one. I cant find a same quality keyboard now (metal plate with 18 programmable button * 3 time). And I cant and wont buy new just because you removed the options to use it.

Is like I have a 5 years old car and someone from factory removing my wheels and engine just because is old and buy a new one.

Please send me an options to download the OLD software, is unacceptable to sell something than make impossible to use it.

Regards, Levente

• 1 month later...