Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB SE + MM1000 charging issue/mouse feet

Dingo89

I bought a Dark Core RGB SE and MM1000 from PAX AUS 2018 (about 6 weeks ago).

Great idea to just park the mouse on the top right and leave it to charge. However, quite often when doing this, it's no longer recognised by the computer.

Initially I thought that it was just because it had gone to sleep and pressed buttons on the mouse with no reaction. To get it working again, I have to turn it off and on at the physical switch on the bottom of the mouse.

When using the round Qi Charge adaptor to charge it on the pad, it works perfectly fine and doesn't experience this issue.

Any ideas?

As for the mouse feet, I've used this mouse purely with the MM1000 for the last 6 weeks and it already seems like the mouse feet/glides are wearing down significantly.

Does anyone know where I can source some new ones? Whether it be through Corsair or third party, I'm not bothered. I'd just rather not have these feet wear down to the point that the stickers on the bottom will be scraping off due to the mouse mat.

New issues.

Moved mouse to the charging point on the mousemat last night, left it while watching a show. Went to use the mouse after about an hour, same issue as previously stated.

Flicked the power switch off, noticed the mouse was actually very hot. Flicked the power switch back on but no lights came on.

Clicked the buttons, nothing. Turned off, clicked buttons (because I'm used to draining flea power from devices, in hindsight I have no idea why this would've worked with a wireless mouse), turned back on, nothing. After leaving it for a few minutes in the Off position, I turned the switch back on and it slowly powered up.

I've also noticed that when using the round Qi Charge adaptor for the mousepad on the mouse, that the adaptor gets quite hot after some time too.

This all doesn't feel very normal. If it continues I will be forced to log a ticket with Corsair over the holiday period (I am away over Christmas).

Has anyone noticed anything odd like this with their Dark Core RGB SE?

Archived