Corsair Community

LL120 RGB stopped working after ICUE installation

frankles12

I have a carbide spec omega rgb with 3 ll120 fans and a h100i cooler. All the rgb was working perfectly fine when I built my pc yesterday. Everything was running the default rainbow rgb profile. I decided I wanted to try and customize the light profiles of my components so I downloaded iCue. Here's where things get weird. As soon as I installed iCue all the ll120 fans rgbs turned off. The fans still spin fine but the rgbs will not turn back on. I even uninstalled iCue but the rgbs still didn't turn back on. Please help me get my rgb colors on my fans back I'm so stumped :[pouts:

• 5 months later...

I'm having a very similar issue.

I have a corsair 500D with a commander pro. I'm cooling with an h115i.

All of my fans RGB fans were working fine, displaying various rainbow colors. This is a completely fresh build, installed windows only a few hours ago.

My room mate kept pestering me about about different color schemes while I was still setting up so I installed ICUE to appease him. ICUE asked me to restart my PC toward the installation and ever since my fans RGB has stopped working. The fans are still spinning but it sounds like they're revving up and slowing down over and over for no reason. The RGB on my h115i and memory still function, and appear in ICUE.

I've tried uninstalling ICUE and unfortunately the lights did not start up again. I've read on other threads this is often a compatability issue between different software but I don't believe I have anything in my system that could possible be interfering. I have no idea what happened.

1) you need to go to the Commander Pro tab-> Lighting setup and tell it the fan type and how many. This Tells the program how many lights to generate.

2) After that, go up to the performance tab, click +, and make yourself a fan curve. The three presets default to cpu temp as the control variable. Any recent cpu model jumps all over the place and so do the fans as a result. H115i Temp (coolant temp) or GPU temp are better choices. Adjust the range to match. Ultimately the temp probes for the Commander Pro offer the most efficient level of control and work with or without software, but it does take more time to develop an effective range.

Hello

With the new Version of Icue 3.20.80 i cant change the speed of my 4 LL Fans.

The Options Menue on the Left Side in the Comander Pro is not visible.

new install do not help

Most of the time when the Performance Tab is missing from the left menu it is because of a bad install (do a repair install) or you are running another monitoring program like AIDA or HWiNFO that is in conflict with CUE over the same data.

THX c-attack great Job

HWinfo and RivaTunerStats Server. Ok i give a try thx for the tip.

Hwinfo is the Problem. But i got it - In HWinfo Settings you can ignore Corsair Devices and now both works fine

Edited by holle