Corsair Community

Need additional custom curve options

c-attack

I moved my motherboard fans back onto the Commander Pro this afternoon. I was surprised to see there is only 1 allowed custom preset for all 6 fan ports. You are limited to the Quiet/Balanced/Extreme profiles, which are not detailed in any way and have no control variable listed.

1) What is the control variable for Commander Pro connected fans when assigned one of the three default profiles?

2) We have to get individually selectable custom profiles for each fan connection. Otherwise, it is nothing more than a SATA powered fan hub and not the smart control center is can be.

3) Even if the options are fixed, it would be good to see a graph in the interface to give inexperienced users a better grasp on what's going on.

4) Same applies to the cooler fan control interface.

• Corsair Employee

Fore the preset cooling modes, the control variable should be CPU Package Temp by default.

I moved my motherboard fans back onto the Commander Pro this afternoon. I was surprised to see there is only 1 allowed custom preset for all 6 fan ports. You are limited to the Quiet/Balanced/Extreme profiles, which are not detailed in any way and have no control variable listed.

1) What is the control variable for Commander Pro connected fans when assigned one of the three default profiles?

2) We have to get individually selectable custom profiles for each fan connection. Otherwise, it is nothing more than a SATA powered fan hub and not the smart control center is can be.

3) Even if the options are fixed, it would be good to see a graph in the interface to give inexperienced users a better grasp on what's going on.

4) Same applies to the cooler fan control interface.

Archived