Corsair Community

Non Corsair RGB leds and iCUE

Pezhan

Hi guys.

Recently adquired RGB strips in Aliexpress and i did connect that strips on a Commander Pro an Lighting Node Pro.

Each strip have 24 RGB leds and work fine with iCUE. The problem is when configure RGB strips, each strip for a iCUE have 10 RGB leds with max 60 leds on a 6 strips.

So, when install 3 strips (72 leds) or more, iCUE only work with 60 leds, so i have 12 leds off :c

I would like to be able to install all the strips under the same circuit, but it is not possible in the iCUE configuration.

Is it possible to update the software to cover more LEDs?

mpKP8zfQG.png

Try changing the Lighting Setup to “HD fans x 6”. Those are 12 LED units, so it will get you the necessary coverage. The visuals on the lighting effect page will be a bit different, but each 2 fans will be 1 strip, still sequential, and each LED selectable.

Try changing the Lighting Setup to “HD fans x 6”. Those are 12 LED units, so it will get you the necessary coverage. The visuals on the lighting effect page will be a bit different, but each 2 fans will be 1 strip, still sequential, and each LED selectable.

Nice, its works. Thanks!!