Corsair Community

iCue scaling issue?

Hello all, I am using two monitors in my set up, a Asus - ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5" 1920x1080 240Hz and a LG - 27UD68-W 27.0" 3840x2160 60Hz Monitor in my set up. While most programs scale automatically if i move them from the HD to 4K screen and vice versa iCue does not scale at all. It remains in the 4K scale mode when I move it to the HD screen and becomes unusable.

• 1 month later...

so I actually found a fix for this. unsurprisingly i've run into this issue with windows before using the adobe suite. follow this guide here: https://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

Except rename manifest file to "iCue.exe.manifest" and put it in the install folder. Basically it will force icue to scale properly. Let me know if this works for you!

• 5 weeks later...
so I actually found a fix for this. unsurprisingly i've run into this issue with windows before using the adobe suite. follow this guide here: https://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/

Except rename manifest file to "iCue.exe.manifest" and put it in the install folder. Basically it will force icue to scale properly. Let me know if this works for you!

This works on every bit of software I've tried it on... like MPC_HC/BE, although BE wasn't too bad, but it makes MPC-HC menus visible without having to use binoculars :D:

I did have a slight problem with iCUE though. Adding the iCUE.exe.manifest only works if you load it from the the shortcut, so when it loads at start-up it's still a mess.

I tried adding this: iCUE Launcher.exe.manifest but it didn't seem to work.

So I disabled it from starting with windows and copied a shortcut of iCUE.exe to: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp

Thank you so much for this ;):

• 1 month later...

I have another workaround for this issue thats more simple

1. right click the icue icon and open its properties>Compatibility

2. click change high DPI settings

3. tick "Use this setting to fix scalling problems for this program instead of the one in settings and "Override high DPI scalling behavior scalling performed by"

4. and in the boxes select "I open the program" and "System"

5. you may need to close and reopen the app for it to take effect

• 1 year later...
Hello all, I am using two monitors in my set up, a Asus - ROG Swift PG258Q 24.5" 1920x1080 240Hz and a LG - 27UD68-W 27.0" 3840x2160 60Hz Monitor in my set up. While most programs scale automatically if i move them from the HD to 4K screen and vice versa iCue does not scale at all. It remains in the 4K scale mode when I move it to the HD screen and becomes unusable.

Hi I fixed it..

1. Open file location to the folder where "ICUE.exe" lives.

2. Right click, Properties => Compatibility

3. Go into "Change high DPI settings"

4. At bottom, check the box "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:"

5. Change to System (Enhanced)

That's it!

I have another workaround for this issue thats more simple

1. right click the icue icon and open its properties>Compatibility

2. click change high DPI settings

3. tick "Use this setting to fix scalling problems for this program instead of the one in settings and "Override high DPI scalling behavior scalling performed by"

4. and in the boxes select "I open the program" and "System"

5. you may need to close and reopen the app for it to take effect

This worked for me! Thank you so much! :D:

• 8 months later...
Hi I fixed it..

1. Open file location to the folder where "ICUE.exe" lives.

2. Right click, Properties => Compatibility

3. Go into "Change high DPI settings"

4. At bottom, check the box "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:"

5. Change to System (Enhanced)

That's it!

UPDATE: You need to do this on ICUE.exe and ICUELauncher.exe, work great on 4k at 150% scaling