Corsair Community

Help selecting a new Corsair case

berlin88

I am currently looking at options for a new PC case, and need some opinions on which Corsair case would be the best choice.

I need a case that can accommodate the new RTX 3070 series cards, along with 3x standard HDD drives. I still use 3 old fashioned HDD drives, in addition to a SSD drive, so that is very important in a case.

I was looking at the Corsair Obsidian 500 SE RGB, but that only has slots for 2x HDD, while I need room for 3x HDD. The Obsidian 1000 looks nice, but I am not sure if I want to spend $500 on a PC case.

Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions you can give me.

• Corsair Employee

Hey berlin88, fitment for an RTX 3070 will depend on the length of the model you get, but we have some case models that support 3x HDDs. You can find them on our webpage by navigating to cases and you can filter with how many HDD by choosing Internal 3.5" drive bays.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/c/Cor_Products_Cases?q=%3Afeatured%3Acase35DriveBay%3A6%3Acase35DriveBay%3A4%3Acase35DriveBay%3A5&text=&pageSize=12#rotatingText

Ones that could work for you that's I recommend are the 465X, 678C, and 680X. They're a little larger and roomier so that you can plenty of space in case the 3070 you get is particularly long. But, do check the length of the card to make sure whichever you go with supports it.