Corsair Community

Link Instructions

Henry R

I have had Link installed for a few years now and I used it mainly for my LL fans and LED lighting. I never bothered to use it for fan speed control. Now I would like to change the speeds of my chassis fans because temps are increasing a little bit due to summer weather. But, for the life of me, I can`t figure out how to change settings in the Link Dashboard. I downloaded the v2.4 manual, but this seems to be outdated and does not look like the version 4.9.9.3 that I`m on.

Is there any newer instructions or videos out that show dummies how to use Link to change fan curves and configure the chassis in the Dashboard? :confused:

If Link is at an end, will iCue work with what I have? All I have that is Corsair are the LL fans, RGB LED light strips, and a H110i. But I`m not using the CPU cooler`s link cable currently. I should have said it`s an expansion kit for the light strips, not the Node Pro.

Here is my Link home screen.

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/OJq1Iwu.jpg[/img]

Edited by Henry R

I have some questions;

1.When I switch over to iCue, do I need a Commander Pro?

2.Or can I put the fans back on the MB headers and use iCue?

3.Will having a Commander Pro open up more options with iCue?

4. Will I still need to use the Node Pro?

Thanks for helping me understand iCue DevBiker.

Edited by Henry R

1) No.

2) You can keep them on the motherboard. iCUE won't control them either.

3) Yes. You'll be able to control fan speeds, have 4 temp sensors and 2 extra USB ports. It'll also handle the RGB.

4) If you have a CoPro, no. Unless you add more RGBz. Then yes.