Corsair Community

Building in the Corsair 1000D

I’m mounting two 480mm rads in the front tray with 8 LL120 fans but I can’t figure out where to get the proper screws that will go through the Plate, Fans, and then into the radiator. If someone could provide me a link to such screws I’ve been trying to search around for a few days and can’t seem to find any specific ones.

I really appreciate any help!

I didn’t receive any screws with these rads since I got them from someone! They are Alphacool 480mm radiators, and the screws may have just worked for Fan to Radiator, but it’s gonna need a little more length to be able to go through the Plate, Fan, Rad.

aah Alphacool are M3 screws. these come by default with very short screws to fix the radiator directly to a plate, M3x30 for fans on rad, and M3x35 for fan/plate/radiator mounting.

Maybe you can source some at a hardware store or any online retailer. any M3x35 screw will do the job, just pick one that has an aesthetically pleasing head i guess :)

Just be careful when installing them not to overtorque. it's slightly smaller than the more common UNC6-32 that some other manufacturers use, or corsair's M4. Can strip easily.