Corsair Community

Dear Corsair ML-Elite fans

StreaMRoLLeR

So Corsair you probably made THE BEST fans with ML bearing and 8 zones rgb BUT decided not to sell retail box.

I own h150i capellix and man this ml-elite fans are gorgeous. ML PRO fans have very poor RGB compared to this.

You need to make them purchasable please.:bigeyes:

edit: anyone own 14cm version of it and share SN number if they have ? so we could check / demand from their warehouse ?

I agree, I was all set to add 3 or 4 more ML case fans after setting up the Elite, but luckily found out the matching fan doesn't exist, at least for individual purchase. Would have been fairly irked if I dropped another $150 on fans and they didn't have the same RGB output. Kinda leaves a bad taste really, as one of the strong points for getting into the Corsair ecosystem was the compatibility and ease of added other Corsair products into the mix. As it stands now, I won't be buying ML's as they won't match up correctly, and that pretty much invalidates the whole purpose imo. Do I buy other fans, wait and hope Corsair releases ML-Elite fans, or move in another direction.

I'm mulling over whether to keep it, tbh. The AFII is getting great press right now, esp for Ryzen, and while not RGB it appears I'm not getting what I expected with RGB from Corsair anyway.

Edited by 78Staff