Corsair Community

H2100 amber light bug after 24 hours. Should i get my money back?

skyice2k

Just got the H2100 for my Birthday and i loved them...

However, the day after my birthday and after using them for an hour they froze and i had to mess around plugging them in and out for 45 mins to "un-freeze" them, ruining my gaming session with friends.

This is complete garbage for a brand new headset and judging by the forums this issue has gone on for years to no result.

Should i get a refund and buy a different brand?

What other option do i have as there is no fix??

It's totally up to you.

The amber light/blue light issue doesn't always frequently occur. If you do experience the issue frequently, then you may want to consider trying a different USB 2.0 port and charging cable or just return it if you are not satisfied with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey skyice2k, I just PM'd you some possible resolutions. Please take a look and let me know.

Can please you publish the resolutions? My Corsair Gaming H2100 Wireless Dolby® 7.1 Gaming Headset's charge light is stuck on red and won't shut off at all, the blue button light won't shut off when I turn the computer on, and the sound does not work at all. Do I need a replacement? Can you please answer ASAP? I would really like to fix this problem as soon as I can :/

Archived