Corsair Community

Icue

Greyshirk

So let me preface this with saying Ive never had more problems with a program or keyboard in the 18 years I have been on this god forsaken earth.

First time I tried to install for my K55 keyboard, program refused to open tried to reopen and no dice. Looked it up changed my UI scaling. No dice. So then I tried to run it as an admin. Cant run MSI's as admin. Alright ill enable the admin account and command prompt and do it from there. No dice. At this point I had read https://ibb.co/HhNhqQq

At this point l looked up how to create a policy for that. After creating forcing a group policy update. Still no dice. I just wanna be able to use the macros and lights. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Edited by Wired
removed 3 MB of logs in post

So let me preface this with saying Ive never had more problems with a program or keyboard in the 18 years I have been on this god forsaken earth.

First time I tried to install for my K55 keyboard, program refused to open tried to reopen and no dice. Looked it up changed my UI scaling. No dice. So then I tried to run it as an admin. Cant run MSI's as admin. Alright ill enable the admin account and command prompt and do it from there. No dice. At this point I had read https://ibb.co/HhNhqQq

At this point l looked up how to create a policy for that. After creating forcing a group policy update. Still no dice. I just wanna be able to use the macros and lights. It shouldn't be this difficult.

I might be off here but do you by chance have you moved your TEMP folder to another drive? If so, make sure you have ownership (full control) of the complete TEMP tree structure. I had a problem with this regarding print queues for a HP LaserJet Pro a couple of years ago. I suspect that Corsair's install program would make use of the TEMP folder sometime during the extraction/installation process.