Corsair Community

Why can't I get my mouse and keyboard to sync with the rest of my lighting?

avi8tir

Just did a new build. Using LL120's, commander pro, etc.

Added a K57 and a fark core rgb se wireless.

Why can't I have the mouse and keyboard on the same lighting profile as the rest of my case? As well, I can't even get the mouse and keyboard to do the same thing.

Am I missing something here?

You don't see the lighting options for the keyboard and mouse? Are you trying to do this while they are connected via BT? You should know that can't work. You have to use the 2.4GHz dongles or connect the wires to be able to make software changes. BT is not capable of doing this.

You don't see the lighting options for the keyboard and mouse? Are you trying to do this while they are connected via BT? You should know that can't work. You have to use the 2.4GHz dongles or connect the wires to be able to make software changes. BT is not capable of doing this.

yes, am using the dongles and not bluetooth. I have lighting options, but none of them are the sync option. I'll take a screen shot.

I'll also try connecting via USB cord.

It should work via the wireless dongle. I just put my Iron Claw wireless on to verify. I do have the Lighting Link options on the right side of the lighting effect drop down menu when connected via 2.4 GHz. BTW, make sure you delete the "original" Lighting Link effect if you add another for the mouse/keyboard. It will create a second effect rather than unify the existing one.

• 6 months later...

Same issue here.

K57 and Dark Core RGB combo, LL120 fans, i150 Pro, Dominator Platinum.

Lighting Link works fine for the hardware inside the case, but there are NO Lighting Link options for either keyboard or mouse. Connected via 2,4 Ghz and not BT. All software and drivers up to date.

On the other hand, when playing Far Cry 5 which hat a Corsair lighting integration the mouse does sync with the effects but not the keyboard.

Have you resolved your issue, avi8tir?

Same thing here.

seams to be a software thing. Lighting Link only works when plugged in via USB cable.

Nice touch considering its a wireless key board. The Harpoon wireless mouse works fine with the Lighting Link profiles via the dongle.