Corsair Community

Have issues? Unofficial FAQ and Quick Fix Guide

Inheritance

I have the same problem as breNdzz but with a M65 RGB Elite, whenever I try to update with iCUE it just says update failed.

iCue ver: 3.12.118

M65 ver: 3.01 to 3.24

PM me your email too, Not sure why the updates are failing they should be going through but Ill get you guys the files to manually update it.

Edited by Inheritance

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running current keyboard/mouse setup for a few months with no issues. Nothing on my machine has changed other than updating to latest iCUE and firmware. After updating, every time i restart my computer iCUE can not find the keyboard and mouse. I have to run a repair on iCUE for it to work again.

I attempted a full uninstalled/reinstall of iCUE as well as going back to ver 2.24.50, but its having the same issue regardless.

any ideas? Should I try rolling back to old firmware? if so, how do I do that?

iCUE ver 3.12.118

K55 RGB ver 30.06

Harpoon RGB ver 3.08

Windows 7 64-bit

I've been running current keyboard/mouse setup for a few months with no issues. Nothing on my machine has changed other than updating to latest iCUE and firmware. After updating, every time i restart my computer iCUE can not find the keyboard and mouse. I have to run a repair on iCUE for it to work again.

I attempted a full uninstalled/reinstall of iCUE as well as going back to ver 2.24.50, but its having the same issue regardless.

any ideas? Should I try rolling back to old firmware? if so, how do I do that?

iCUE ver 3.12.118

K55 RGB ver 30.06

Harpoon RGB ver 3.08

Windows 7 64-bit

Thats odd. Do you know what FW version you were running before the update? Also try the new 3.13 build

Hello,

Having some issues with k70 mk2, the keyboard is froze after a few minutes or hours.

The lightning effects stops and i cant type anything, in cue it shows a red triangle over the keyboard. The only fix is to reconect the device.

Was hopping that the last firmware update resolves this issue but no luck, just noticed that the default profiles are missing.

Anyone had smiliar issues?

• 2 weeks later...

I spilled water underneath my K95W and cleaned it up immediately and keyboard continued to function fine. Came back to PC a few days later and keyboard was completely dead. All I could get was a few keys backlit. Put it in storage and forgot about it for a while. Pulled it back out a few weeks or months later and it still wouldn't do anything. Pulled it out again today (well over a year later) and it types but the backlights are wonky. Still only a few keys lit (q, w, e, r, d, f, MR, M2, backlight profile switcher, backlight brightness level, media buttons, num lock indicator) and F4 key is backlit halfway. This message was typed on keyboard in question. Also, the MR button is blinking red.

How do I go about fixing this?

I spilled water underneath my K95W and cleaned it up immediately and keyboard continued to function fine. Came back to PC a few days later and keyboard was completely dead. All I could get was a few keys backlit. Put it in storage and forgot about it for a while. Pulled it back out a few weeks or months later and it still wouldn't do anything. Pulled it out again today (well over a year later) and it types but the backlights are wonky. Still only a few keys lit (q, w, e, r, d, f, MR, M2, backlight profile switcher, backlight brightness level, media buttons, num lock indicator) and F4 key is backlit halfway. This message was typed on keyboard in question. Also, the MR button is blinking red.

How do I go about fixing this?

Contact Corsair Support for a Firmware reset.

I am having some issues with my "corsair kit". I have the keyboard strafe mx silent, mouse scimitar and wireles headset void yellow all rgb. For some years i always used the usb port on keyboard to power up the headset. Last week my headset started to not charg up by the keyboard, and actually was disabling the keyboard (i use a profile of rgb colors so the colors went back to default when the keyboard sounds like was plugged again) so i was keeping on hjearing "charging batery". i thoug was the firmware from the keyboard/headset so i tried to update but everytime i try the keyboard disapear fron icue software and the headset just stay as not conected, even when i put on the usb from the back of my pc, and i tried all the ports. I have every driver updated for my computer.

And my mouse sometimes does not turn on when i power up the pc, i have to plug again (works on same usb)

I found an issue with the Harpoon RGB (non gaming version) where the scroll wheel would scroll down a few lines and then back up a line or two (or scroll up one line before scrolling down/vice-verce.)

This ended up being caused by my having set the polling rate too low! I was having issues where 1000hz/1msec was too much for my games to handle so I had brought it way down to 125hz/8msec and that caused the scrolling problem. Bringing it back up to 500hz/2msec seems to be the sweet spot for me.

• 1 month later...
I received my Strafe Mk2 yesterday, only started using it today and my volume wheel is already broken on it. When scrolling through volume, on several occasions I would stop scrolling but the volume would continue changing and could not be stopped without restarting PC. Both being stuck on 100% volume and 0% volume has occurred. I have tried using my mouse to change the volume, but the volume just quickly goes back to what it was before.

So, I recently acquired the y740 Lenovo laptop. When I first opened it, when I would press a key, the lighting would ripple throughout the keyboard with random colors. When I opened the corsair app (Version 3.15.101) , it stopped doing that. I have been trying to set that up again but as far as selections go under lighting effects, there is "ripple" under the Customs column drop down and "type lighting" under Lighting link column. Selecting "ripple" will give me a constant ripple effect regardless if I press a key or not. The thing is, there nothing to suggest that I can switch it to reactive mode or upon "press of key" so to speak. And selecting "type lighting", I get nothing. Literally nothing. Selecting "random" or "alternating" does nothing.

What am I missing here?

I can't for the life of me get my K70 RGB Mk.2 to update via iCue.

Everytime i click the "update" button it begins then fails and my RGB effects completely stop. It's still usable but of course I'd like for my lighting effect to work.

Hi,

I just got a wired harpoon and want to save rgb off profile to the mouse. ICUE 3.15.101 and mouse firmware v3.08.

I made a profile with Lighting effect - Static Color 000/black and I click on "Save static lighting, DPI and Performance to Device"

As I understand from searching around that this should have the Black lighting profile save to the mouse and the mouse should use this lighting when ICUE is not present.

When I turn off ICUE the logo shines bright white.

Been having issues for ages with m65 mouse. I get loads of warnings on ICUE and my mouse goes to default. Need to reset computer to fix this and wait about 10 minutes for it to "turn" my mouse on. If I restart iCUE only my keyboard is recognized. The mouse works but its at default and not my preferred DPI. It fixed itself with the version before 3.15 but stupidly I updated to 3.15 and the problem is back. Ive tried everything that corsair offers me and even got me a new mouse from them. I have a super fast computer and this is the only thing hindering it,, thinking of making the switch back to logitech.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a big problem with my K95 RGB Keyboard.

I recently did an iCUE upgrade and also firmware upgrade. Since then a lot of keyboard layouts are missing in the iCUE Settings of the Keyboard. Not a single european country is listed. And i'm from central europe (Switzerland).

Since layouts are not matching I can not write certain letters. I have a sh'ton of papers to write for university and I can only do that when I deinstall iCUE. The problem then is that my fans don't work correctly because iCUE software is missing. But that's the only way I can write my letters at the moment. Is there a way to fix this?

• 1 month later...
So I just connected my K95 and Scimitar Pro through the Lapdog and using the newest version of CUE [...]

Sorry for the necro, but how did you get to fit the K95 keyboard into the Lapdog? Did you have to cut off the side panel of the lapdog, or is it possible to remove it with screws?