Vengeance LPX 2x8GB keeps crashing

Ridders

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.85ghz

Stock cooler

Asus Strix B450-F

2x8GB Vengeance LPX 3000mhz

XFX Rx5700

Ive had multiple crashes now with my PC and my mobo always comes up with a yellow/orange light for DRAM. I haven't overclocked my RAM and im only using about 60% of my RAM when it does crash. Does anyone have any idea of what i can do to fix this?

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.85ghz

Stock cooler

Asus Strix B450-F

2x8GB Vengeance LPX 3000mhz

XFX Rx5700

Ive had multiple crashes now with my PC and my mobo always comes up with a yellow/orange light for DRAM. I haven't overclocked my RAM and im only using about 60% of my RAM when it does crash. Does anyone have any idea of what i can do to fix this?

Keep in mind your CPU spec is for DDR4-2933 although Zen+ CPU's can run higher ram speeds which is an overclock. (your mileage may very) If you have XMP enabled try overriding your frequency and dropping it down to DDR4-2933.

Make sure your ram is installed in the primary channel (typically slots A2/B2, check your manual to be sure)

Test your sticks individually in the primary slot using the free version of memtest86. Maybe you have a bad or incompatible stick.

If you used the XMP profile sometimes that doesn't work and you need to set voltages, frequency, and timings manually for stability.