Corsair Community

Lingering CUE space pop up label (iCUE 3.4.95)

c-attack

On my second go round here with 3.4.95, I am noticing the mostly hidden label will "pop up" if you hover over a CUE space readout. That would be fine, except it does not go away and nearly always blocks another readout. More often than not, anytime I pass over CUE space with the cursor, I get a pop up whether I linger with the pointer or not. Then I need to go back and force it on something on the right rail so it doesn't block out another dial.

Is this new? I don't remember it from before, but then I only used 3.3 for about 24 hours total. Is there an off switch? (aside from not using CUE space)

This is 3440x1440, so I am going to Link it instead.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aawc9ebmtwyv7pl/Screenshot_%25281%2529_LI.jpg/file

I probably made it worse with the 4 year old's crayon job. The yellow circle is surrounding "the label" of the item directly to the left (arrow pointing). However, it is covering up the next temp probe underneath. Obviously, there is no way to make a pop up without covering something, but the problem is it's persistent. The cursor is on the other side of the screen and has been for 30 seconds plus, clicking away and closing windows. That does not make it go away. Also problematic is it is designed to pop when you linger, but I am still getting the pop up when I zip across, usually even on a delay. I am on the other side of the screen by the time it pops up. It seems to get stuck and then I can't shift it elsewhere without deliberately clicking on gauge to make it appear somewhere else.

Archived