Corsair Community

VOID USB (CORDED) No Firmware yet.

Cetlysm

Honestly this thing is useless if you ever want to use the microphone, it has received not a SINGLE firmware update so far and nobody from Corsair has even given a single hint about any work on developing firmware.

I know this has been mentioned before in some threads but this really need a thread on its own to get some attention.

I really like the sound and feel of this thing and I don't want to return it but goddamn, we need at least a few words that its being worked on.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Void RGM Wired model and I haven't had a single problem with the mic, so obviously not all Void Wired models have an issue with the mic. You may want to describe what's wrong with it if you want to receive any help on the issue.

Note: Corsair also just released a firmware update today. Hopefully it helped with your issue in some way.

It adds audio playback/sound notification support.

I guess there's something else. Before update I heard crackling often when listening to music loud or watching films. Since update, I didn't hear it once.

So I can say it actually fixed the most irritating bug with my headset, thanks!

@Mekc,

Did it do anything to resolve the Discord issue or can you still not get the disable enhancement prompt to come up?

No, I'm still unable to use Discord or Raidcall (I mean people hear me well, I just don't hear them at all).

Didn't see an enhancement prompt, and there's no enhancements tab in the settings (Windows 10).

By the way, I'm planning to revert to Windows 8.1 (my LAN drivers don't have a Windows 10 version, so I either go back to 8.1 or get BSODs once in 2-3 days). Is Corsair Void better / worse in Windows 8.1 or there's no difference? Thanks.

Archived