The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software > iCUE SDK

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2019, 12:40 AM
djhexx's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1006067
djhexx Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroRaymond View Post
I see, I've tried running it on multiple resolutions but still am getting out of memory error for the ConsoleApp. UI won't start as it's missing "\configScreenshot-f598c940-9231-45a3-9cda-daebe3b111d4.bmp" which I cannot seem to find where to generate.
You're experiencing the troubles of consuming a highly flucuating code base that is not truly meant to be consumed by users yet. :) It's still a bit early for putting in issues as things are going through major changes / overhauls daily. It's in a much better place now than it was before though -- try pulling latest.

You should now be able to load up the UI without a configuration now. If you want to start with a fresh configuration, delete everything in the /Configuration folder except for config.json and it should toss you into a fresh screen configuration screen...

I cleaned up some memory leaks too, though I can't be certain it would fix the problem you saw. If you toss me a stack trace for the out of memory exception, I can tell you if it would be a quick fix or something for later.

Are you running this in visual studio in debug mode? Try to set a breakpoint where you see errors and see what's going on. If you find anything interesting, let me know.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:44 AM
djhexx's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1006068

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroRaymond View Post
would it be easier for you if I've marked issues on the git?
As mentioned in the previous post, too early. But I started up a discord channel if you or anyone wants to chat about the code or iHue in general.
https://discord.gg/SbvM5vD
Old 05-30-2019, 09:37 PM
djhexx's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1006331

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhexx View Post
As mentioned in the previous post, too early. But I started up a discord channel if you or anyone wants to chat about the code or iHue in general.
https://discord.gg/SbvM5vD
FYI, I'll likely wont be updating this thread much until release unless people post questions and don't use discord. However, progress updates will be there going forward until a more "official" website is set up. I just posted some new teaser screenshots in there. Posting pictures here is a hassle
Old 08-02-2019, 02:05 PM

POST ID # = 1013520
ethanorlander Reputation: 10

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this, DJHexx! I checked your github and I can't seem to find the project. Would you mind linking it so I can download?

Also, I wanted to build a connection from iCue to Phillips Hue. That's actually how I stumbled across this thread. I suppose a UI that syncs to both would also work. Any interest in pursuing that? Do you have an engine already made that I could build out from?

Thanks again!

Ethan
Old 09-07-2019, 06:40 PM
djhexx's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1017290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanorlander View Post
Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this, DJHexx! I checked your github and I can't seem to find the project. Would you mind linking it so I can download?

Also, I wanted to build a connection from iCue to Phillips Hue. That's actually how I stumbled across this thread. I suppose a UI that syncs to both would also work. Any interest in pursuing that? Do you have an engine already made that I could build out from?

Thanks again!

Ethan
Some portion of the engine code may be available later, but this project is going closed source for now.

Tags
c#, cuesdk, hue, phillips, sync