Corsair Community

CPU Temperatures at PUBG

misha_iat

Hello everyone,

So just got my corsair one pro and started pubg on medium graphics. My CPU temperatures are: core 1 - 82; core 2 - 84; core 3 - 83; core 4 - 78. Those are the maximums. Are those fine? I am worried that they are higher then should be.

Meanwhile my GPU temperature is 59 at max

• Corsair Employee

Hi Misha_iat,

Your GPU temps are correct, but the CPU is a bit on the higher side for PUBG. Can you give me some details on further on your settings so I can recreate the issue on my ONE?

Please PM me your units Serial Number so we can keep track of any issues. :)

Hi Misha_iat,

Your GPU temps are correct, but the CPU is a bit on the higher side for PUBG. Can you give me some details on further on your settings so I can recreate the issue on my ONE?

Please PM me your units Serial Number so we can keep track of any issues. :)

Everything is on medium, except view distance is on ultra. Resolution is fullscreen 1920*1080. Motion blur is off

@misha_iat

If the CPU temps you recorded are while on STRESS test or a very demanding game, those CPU Temps are unfortuanalty normal, rest in peace there are users going on the 94c on CPU. This is not Corsair fault is INTEL

There is nothing you can do if you got the bad lottery of INTEL chip

Some here in the forum are De-Lidding the 7700K look in the forum a treat made buy @zguy85

Good luck welcome & best regard

@JaeMelo

Those temps are very good !

@misha_iat

Your temps are no high enough to really worry the Intel chip can handle more heat, but if it goes above 94c continually then you should try to fix that

Personally I order a couple of fans just in case I see those temps, because were I live now thre are times of the year like May that it is really hot here

AC Infinity MULTIFAN S5, Quiet Dual 80mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling by AC Infinity

My idea is to use them on the side panels to cool dawn the radiators, will update ones they arive

• Corsair Employee
Everything is on medium, except view distance is on ultra. Resolution is fullscreen 1920*1080. Motion blur is off

The temps on my unit only reached 73C max under the settings you gave me. You can submit a support ticket and we can investigate your unit further if you desire. If other games show this same issue then I would recommend RMA, so we can fix the unit for you.

The temps on my unit only reached 73C max under the settings you gave me. You can submit a support ticket and we can investigate your unit further if you desire. If other games show this same issue then I would recommend RMA, so we can fix the unit for you.

Thank you, very much. Will do so

Also when my ONE is at idle the max temps are all at 55 C. Will run the benchmark now to find out more

It's always good to report room temperature. Also check to see if you have any program in the background that is constantly using the CPU. Also what are your current power settings: Balanced or High Performance.

Archived