Corsair Community

Glaive RGB side buttons (forward and back) not working

CrimsonKhaos

This issue has been persisting for almost a week now. Whenever I have the CUE software open (Version 2.21.67) The forward and back buttons stop registering everywhere on my computer. But, when I close out of the software, the buttons regain their function. Is there any way this bug can be solved? Thanks :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem. Back and Forward (also the DPI switcher) stops working, also for games, where i use my buttons for very serious stuff, wich i right now need to do on my keyboard.

The three special keys on my keyboard (K95 PLatinum Brown) doesn't respond aswell, "Switching profile", "Lighting intensity" and "Windows Key Lock"

The Cue software stops registering my my presses and i am currently testing if my keyboard does aswell, i've mapped my G keys now and waiting for a "CUE software Crash" Even though the software doesn't crash, i can't do anything with the special buttons.

I can get everything to work again if I close CUE and open it again, sometimes the software works for hours and sometimes only for minutes. I have tried unplugging everything else than my Keyboard and mouse, and the problem persists.

I really hope for a fix very soon.

• 5 months later...

Hello, same probleme here with a brand new Harpoon mouse

Back and forward buttons stop responding

I have even tried replacing CUE by Icue (with a clean uninstall as documented)

It worked a few hours and today the problem is back. :sigh!:

As soon as I exit iCue buttons are working again.

• 1 month later...

I have the K95 RGB Platinum keyboard with firmware v1.07.123, Glaive RGB mouse with firmware v1.07.123 and the H80iGT cpu cooler. iCUE software version is v3.9.93

The back and forward button keep failing to work for me to. And I have to say that the iCUE software for this is the worst program that I have ever used for hardware, it is not user friendly at all and need to be dumbed down a lot to be usable.

And like CoolRaoul, the back and forward button start to work when you exit iCUE software.

Edited by MrDontCare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Gentlemen I have just encountered this error myself and when I tried using the above method to revert to the original functions it failed. No matter how many times I tried forcing the button assignments they refused to work correctly....that is until I made the changes in software in conjunction with unplugging my mouse and allowing it to completely drain power. Once I plugged it back in the buttons worked correctly so IDK what else to say.

To be honest this is my first and last corsair mouse as the software is clunky and not very user friendly like Logitech's. Plus the scroll wheel outer rubber tire like covering came loose and was just spinning around the metal inner wheel until I super glued it down. I've never had a Logitech mouse, or any other mouse if I'm honest, do this to me before. I've learned my lesson the expensive way!

Edited by HappyCamper
added additional information

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My brand new ironclaw mouse is doing this now. What's the deal?

When the side buttons aren't responding, it's because the HID driver for them has stopped working. (The mouse has several HID drivers) Worst case scenario, do a repair install of iCUE. It'll fix the missing driver component.