Corsair Community

M65 Pro dpi

kuckfu2

Not able to change the DPI speed (within a profile)? Or not able to change to a different DPI profile?

Can you show us a screen shot of the DPI profiles in iCUE?

You may also want to go into the Windows settings -> Apps and click on iCUE to do a repair install. That resolves a lot of weird issues and is probably faster than posting a screen shot.

I did try to repair before, and have just gone through it again, and it's the same result. I only have the 1 default profile, but cannot switch between the stages I've set up. I click the dpi buttons on the mouse and I see the color change for a split second then it revert to what ever I have set as default. This started all of a sudden when the new version of icue came out a few months back.

21.png.e5f8172434b74719ce6f636405ebeec9.png

So you just have the one DPI profile? Go into the Actions tab for the M65 and make sure the DPI button has not been reassigned. Sometimes happens when you import other people's profiles.

Create another DPI profile using the + button. You can have a million of them and assign them to specific profiles. See what happens when you start from scratch. There is nothing magical about the "default" profile. It is only applied when it is assigned or in this case, it is the only profile.

The only other idea I have is to go to the action tab and create a new action to change the DPI. Then bind it to middle button click or the sniper. This is not a real solution, but may help to differentiate a mouse problem (bad buttons) vs a software error.
  • Confused 1