Corsair Community

Intel CPU Tuning Scores

Let the Bragging rights begin!!

NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT COMPITITION OR THE WAY CORSAIR JUDGES!

Rules:

1) System must be at least Intel Burn Test (IBT) test stable for 5 passes using the maximum stress level setting. <------Changed from 80% as I can see some not having enough to run 80% and the program.

2) Screen Shots of IBT with Real Temp or Core Temp along with CPUZ on one screen. Then screens of Cinebench and HWBOT Prime, Real Temp or Core Temp and CUPZ on one screen.

3) You would have to submit your scores in this thread with a link to such proof stated in 2 above. Note you may Use your Current screens from the CPU Tuning Contest as long as Rule one is met.

You'll be ranked by the highest total of both scores of Cinebench and HWBOT Prime combined. Also include all the information in the header of the chart below.

[table=head;width=100%]Rank|Name|CPU Brand/Core Name/OC@|Motherboard|Memory Brand/PN/Amount @MHz|HWBOT Prime Score|Cinebench 11.5 CPU Score|Total Both Scores

1.|Conners|Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz|Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3|Samsung DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) MV-3V2G3D/US 16GB @ 1866MHz|5629.20|9.38|5638.58

2.|Conners|Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.93GHz|Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P|Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D w/Fan 4GB @1111 MHz|4941.12|4.67|4945.79

3.|||||

4.|||||

[/table]

you should segregate this in build classes,as those with a higher end build would obviousely come out on top

just my 2C...

I agree with that. Right now Just seeing if people are interested enough to pursue it. I am thinking by CPU Series. such as 4,5,6,7,8 and the upcoming 9 series.

I agree with that. Right now Just seeing if people are interested enough to pursue it. I am thinking by CPU Series. such as 4,5,6,7,8 and the upcoming 9 series.

ill jump in at a later date but not while on stock air as ill probable get creamed,,but one of the days if i can stop running into obstacles in the way

Screen Name: Conners

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.93GHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P

Memory: Corsair Dominator CM2X2048-8500C5D w/Fan 4GB @1111 MHz

HWBOT Prime Score: 4941.12

Cinebench Score: 4.67

Total of HWBOT & Cinebench: 4945.79

attachment.php?attachmentid=15992&stc=1&d=1398873115

My Entry

IBT3_93.PNG.1fb8d120c89818bbe09436d758f7f344.PNG

Lol you'll beat everybody even at stock as you have a hex core. Other than others with hex core. Which are few and far between.

yeah been wanting to get these components for a while now,

finally had to give the birth certificate for my grand daughter to ''loan max'' to finish coming up with the cash...:D::(:

Bragging rights you say? Oh, I must have them. ;)

I just need to use IBT and get a screen shot of that, because I'd love to submit my 14.94 point in Cinebench and 6033 in HWbot Prime.

Have at it! :biggrin:

Bragging rights you say? Oh, I must have them. ;)

I just need to use IBT and get a screen shot of that, because I'd love to submit my 14.94 point in Cinebench and 6033 in HWbot Prime.

with 6525 in HWbot Prime i gotcha there but Cinebench has got me but im still currently on air with tons of wc parts in my closet

14.94 gives me a goal to work on...;):

with 6525 in HWbot Prime i gotcha there but Cinebench has got me but im still currently on air with tons of wc parts in my closet

14.94 gives me a goal to work on...;):

Competition ehh? Let's do this! :P I plan on picking up another hex-core when people switch to X99. It'll be nice to have my two hex systems and then a 4820k as a server chip. :D Or sell the 4820k and pick up a Xeon for a server.

Competition ehh? Let's do this! :P I plan on picking up another hex-core when people switch to X99. It'll be nice to have my two hex systems and then a 4820k as a server chip. :D Or sell the 4820k and pick up a Xeon for a server.

no actually competition is using like components to produce the best results.

i wouldnt consider it being competitive if i were matching against say a 2600 or 3770 ect...;):

My mobo is asus X79-deluxe and memory is kingston hyper x beast 2400mhz 11-13-13-32 1.65v KHX24C11T3K2/16X. Just to ad to the chart. We should have some version of 3dmark physics score added too. Maybe vantage. Everybody will say it's old but has the biggest score variance and will give a good comparison between people's results.

• 4 weeks later...

You know peeps like to prove that they have the greatest OC , as long as it's balls to the wall, stability be damed.

This area is for HIGHEST STABLE OC. Which most of you peeps can't even fathom a highest stable OC.

You can pump all the voltage you wish through your system but it has to be stable....no crashes with IBT. Sounds easy right.... Well must not be....

Also since mine are the only complete entry's, the rest examples were removed...

GOOD LUCK!

Lol mine was stable. Creeping on 90° but stable. Haven't even turned my computer on since the contest. Spending time messing with my car n working n went on vacation. I'll see if I get the time.

you never submitted a screen shot of IBT, CPUZ and Real Temp on one screen. Also you did not submit your info as asked. See post # 2 for an example.

• 3 months later...

Archived