Corsair Community

iCUE v3.28.70 Patch Notes

Corsair James

• Corsair Employees

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.28.70:

iCUE v3.28.70 Patch Notes::

• A notification has been added to K55 for Elgato Stream Deck G-Key integration

• Resolved an issue with Video Lighting and LS100 during high CPU usage

• Resolved an issue between certain games and LS100’s Video Lighting

• Resolved some minor translation bugs

• Renamed Hardware Lighting Effects to Hardware Lighting

• Removed Start/Stop in Hardware Lighting effects for Mice since they are not supported

• Resolved an issue with LS100 detecting Monitor 2 and Monitor 3 as one screen

• Resolved an issuer with Audio Lighting not retaining changes to alternate color palette

• Resolved an issue with switching tabs between Lighting Effects and Performance

• Resolved an issue with Virtuoso Dongle blinking red even during normal operation

• Resolved an issue with Static Lighting not saving to legacy RGB devices

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't see my H115i, only my Commander PRO.

I mean what the hell? I haven't been able to see my AIO for like 7 months! And it doesn't matter if I use the Commander P or USB 2 plug on my mobo.

Did you try to connect the AIO through a USB hub?

Baio

I hope this time the issue with Virtuoso dropping out gets fixed. Sometimes the headset will lose the lighting effects set and just display plain white, when that happens and I open up iCue it shows the Virtuoso as "Unavailable" I have to either reboot, or switch to wireless and then back to wired to fix it. Some days it works fine and then opps it happens, so it's really random.

Surely I'm not the only one who has this issue... it's been like this for months now.

Corsair Scimitar Actions still broken on reboot where they won't work, even when the profiles are saved to the onboard mouse hardware.

I feel a bit of insanity over the years and years of this bug, wondering on the second, the third, the fifth reboot will activate my Actions. I'm tired of giving logs and getting no answers.

Amazing. Absolutely amazinmg what an awful Job the software dev team is doing. Since the very first Beta integration of the Asus Mainboards I have issues that my Vengeance RGB Pro Ram is NOT detected by the system anymore and marked with a red exclamation mark in iCUE and not detected in CPU-Z or other programs at all anymore.

Only way to get this fixed is to delete the ASUS plugin folder which clearly indicates there is a massive error with the Asus Implementation and DRAM.

Please finally fix this Corsair, otherwise your users cant use YOUR Dram properly when you have this **** 3rd party plugin enabled. Please deactivate it by default at least so users for themselves can enable that in the settings but dont break your own gear with a plugin for competitor products!

Does this fix the Red Triangle Issue on the Vengeance Pro RGB RAM? I'm still on v3.24.52 and haven't updated until that's fixed.

Please open your eyes and read ONE post above. No, they still did not fixed this groundbreaking issue.

You can update and delete the Asus Plugin Folder as that is the root cause of that issue. Once deleted the issue is fixed, until the next version comes and Automatically reinstalls the Asus folder which you then have to remove manually again and so on and so on.

Well, forward button remap on my scimitar pro rgb still doesn't work and still for some reason clicks, moves the cursor left and then right for ages while pressing D.

Why would it even do this? That's not an action I have.

I still can't see my H115i, only my Commander PRO.

I mean what the hell? I haven't been able to see my AIO for like 7 months! And it doesn't matter if I use the Commander P or USB 2 plug on my mobo.

I had this issue an it was a bad cable. I swapped out the usb cable with a new one from local computer hardware store cost me like 2.99 usd and It took care of it. Also try unplugging and replugging in the oem cable. Along with changing the usb port it is plugged into. ( IE if it is plugged into the commander pro try it in another port. I RMA two seperate commander pro units as they had bad usb hubs straight out of the box. I now use A NZXT INTERNAL HUB AND I DO NOT RELY ON THE COMMANDER PRO FOR USB.

Onboard profiles are still not working for my K70 MK.2 Keyboard and Glaive Mouse.

If i clear the onboard profiles, and fully exit icue, they use a default color.

If i save an onboard profile to the mouse and keyboard, and then fully exit icue, they keyboard and mouse have no lights showing.

I would like to see in the next update a fix for unsynced effects.

In the past I noticed, that when I put a Gradient effect on all of my Corsair devices, the whole system is out of sync after a quite short time. Every PC part runs in his own cyclus. It feels like only devices connected to the Commander Pro are synced but my H110i Platinum Cooler, my Vengeance RGB Pro Ram my Asus Z390-E and USB devices like my M65 RGB Elite are running on their own timer for the Gradient effect which is on 3 seconds.

Please fix this Corsair Team because it is like your main selling point that everything is synced via one programm and everything else is just running fine except this small problem.

Thanks ;)

Edited by R3qx1S

Amazing. Absolutely amazinmg what an awful Job the software dev team is doing. Since the very first Beta integration of the Asus Mainboards I have issues that my Vengeance RGB Pro Ram is NOT detected by the system anymore and marked with a red exclamation mark in iCUE and not detected in CPU-Z or other programs at all anymore.

Only way to get this fixed is to delete the ASUS plugin folder which clearly indicates there is a massive error with the Asus Implementation and DRAM.

Please finally fix this Corsair, otherwise your users cant use YOUR Dram properly when you have this **** 3rd party plugin enabled. Please deactivate it by default at least so users for themselves can enable that in the settings but dont break your own gear with a plugin for competitor products!

uninstall icue, reboot, reinstall icue fresh

it wont lose your profiles and fixes that bug

sometimes i also get to fix it (like this time) by opening icue, restarting the service, closing and opening icue

totally insane we have to do this because the average home user wont figure out these insane steps to get their hardware working

uninstall icue, reboot, reinstall icue fresh

it wont lose your profiles and fixes that bug

sometimes i also get to fix it (like this time) by opening icue, restarting the service, closing and opening icue

totally insane we have to do this because the average home user wont figure out these insane steps to get their hardware working

Won't help because then the Asus plugin folder would again reinstall which is the root cause for that issue so sooner or later the same issue will happen again. Solution is pretty simple, just delete this stupid Asus plugin folder and the issue is gone, no need to uninstall and reinstall iCUE.

Won't help because then the Asus plugin folder would again reinstall which is the root cause for that issue so sooner or later the same issue will happen again. Solution is pretty simple, just delete this stupid Asus plugin folder and the issue is gone, no need to uninstall and reinstall iCUE.

i have it working fine, with the asus plugin

p1kalmig2k.jpg