Corsair Community

K95 CD eject

jsm

I managed to make a shortcut for opening and another one for closing the CD drive. Now how can I tell the keyboard to alternate the two shortcuts on one G-key?

And another Problem:

I have two CD-drives. My old cheap Cherry keyboard showed me a small list of all CD-drives when I pushed the eject button. Then I can chose which drive I want to open. It was also possible to select only one CD-Drive in the software so that the other drive is ignored.

I think this is the only "clean" solution and it should be a part of the Corsair software. It would be nice to get an update that brings this function.

Thanks for the help.

I managed to make a shortcut for opening and another one for closing the CD drive. Now how can I tell the keyboard to alternate the two shortcuts on one G-key?

And another Problem:

I have two CD-drives. My old cheap Cherry keyboard showed me a small list of all CD-drives when I pushed the eject button. Then I can chose which drive I want to open. It was also possible to select only one CD-Drive in the software so that the other drive is ignored.

I think this is the only "clean" solution and it should be a part of the Corsair software. It would be nice to get an update that brings this function.

Thanks for the help.

You could get clever with batch files and PowerShell scripts that detect whether the drive is open or not, and perform the appropriate action, then put that script on the G-key :) Would be nice to have the "stop" media button share the eject function, so that if media is playing, it stops, and if it is already stopped, toggle the drive tray.

Archived