Corsair Community

RGB LED Strip won't work over 4 strips

Blackice1010

Hi,

I have a Lighting Node Pro and want to configure 6 strips on one channel.

I have swapped them out to have others in the chain and used none of the extra cables for testing, just the 3pin in to out from strip to strip.

I have also tried using port 2 on the lighting node pro.

(I have to put 6 in one row because port 2 on the node is used for ll rgb fans, yes i have unplugged them while testing.)

Max I can get working in whatever config is 4/3/2/1, depending on the setting in ICUE->Lighting Setup.

But if I change it to 5/6 it just lights up 4 strips but reports 5/6 strips being lit in the lighting channel configuration.

I'm out of ideas.

Edited by Blackice1010

• Corsair Employee
Hi,

I have a Lighting Node Pro and want to configure 6 strips on one channel.

I have swapped them out to have others in the chain and used none of the extra cables for testing, just the 3pin in to out from strip to strip.

I have also tried using port 2 on the lighting node pro.

(I have to put 6 in one row because port 2 on the node is used for ll rgb fans, yes i have unplugged them while testing.)

Max I can get working in whatever config is 4/3/2/1, depending on the setting in ICUE->Lighting Setup.

But if I change it to 5/6 it just lights up 4 strips but reports 5/6 strips being lit in the lighting channel configuration.

I'm out of ideas.

When you're in iCUE and have 6 strips set in iCUE, make sure that your lighting effect is highlighting all the new strips. Just create a new effect to accomplish the same thing.

As suggested, check to see that all LEDs for the connected strips are highlighted in the "lighting effects" tab, depending on the effects you've put together some tweaking may be required to adjust to the new number of LEDs.