Corsair Community

LS100 TV Screen

Earroyo

Hello, I have bought a LS100 starter kit and two expansion kits to be able to light up a 49 inch TV. (I attach a photo). We are thousands of users who play on the TV screen and not in ultra-wide format. I have seen that they have finally added a configuration for ultrawide dual monitor to ICUE, great by Corsair. I am sure that one day they will also add TV monitor settings and be able to use my two expansion kits to fill the entire screen frame. Thank you,

Hola, he comprado un LS100 starter kit y dos kits de expansión para poder iluminar una TV de 49 pulgadas. (adjunto foto). Somos miles los usuarios que jugamos en pantalla de TV y no en formato ultra ancho. He visto que finalmente han añadido a ICUE configuración para monitor doble y ultra ancho, muy bien por Corsair. Estoy seguro de que un día añadirán también configuración para monitor TV y poder usar mis dos kits de expansión para ocupar todo el marco de la pantalla. Gracias,

W0sqQDQ

https://ibb.co/W0sqQDQ

• Like 1

Thanks for your interest! The TV is a larger format than what most PC users have for their setup, but it is something I can pass along to our team working on the software to look into.

Thank you very much. I have installed the four large strips at the top and bottom, a kit of 250 on the sides and it looks pretty good, if one day I can add the other kit of 250 on the sides it will be much better. I'm very happy with this purchase. I can also program what effects are seen when my pc is off, so that I get a very nice light behind the TV. Thank you

Muchas gracias. He instalado las cuatro tiras grandes arriba y abajo, un kit de 250 a los lados y queda bastante bien, si algun dia puedo añadir el otro kit de 250 a los lados quedará mucho mejor. Estoy muy contento con esta compra. Además puedo programar que efectos se ven cuando mi pc está apagado, de manera que obtengo una luz muy agradable detrás del TV. Gracias