Corsair Community

Cubimon

Hi guys..

I'm new at the corsair forum and hope I get some help or information about my problem with the H100i. :)

Everytime I start my computer the pump is loud like hell.. it's a "clicky" sound and gets louder and louder. After a few minutes it stops and it seems that the pump works now "normal". Is that normal?

Some people here wrote that the pump is near silent (I know.. 100% silent isn't possible by a moving part), but after that clicky sound the pump is clear hearable in the room.

If I have to send it back to corsair.. How can I do that?

Hope you can help me :biggrin:

you can rma of course but id try to isolate the problem to see if its fans or the pump.start it up without the fans connected to see if the noise is there.also be aware the fans do spin full rpm during booting which is normal...

you can rma of course but id try to isolate the problem to see if its fans or the pump.start it up without the fans connected to see if the noise is there.also be aware the fans do spin full rpm during booting which is normal...

Thank you for your answer :biggrin:

Even without the fans conected the clicky sound is there.

Something I missed to say about the pump:

When I first start up the system the led flashed red.

• Corsair Employee
You can use the link on the left and request an RMA but you will need to return the fans as well as the cooler and or you can request an express RMA with a credit card and get the replacement before you send that unit in.

You can use the link on the left and request an RMA but you will need to return the fans as well as the cooler and or you can request an express RMA with a credit card and get the replacement before you send that unit in.

Can I request an RMA even when I buy the cooler by an other online shop?

I talked to there support, but they say I have to send it back to the manufacturer.

• Corsair Employee

Can I request an RMA even when I buy the cooler by an other online shop?

I talked to there support, but they say I have to send it back to the manufacturer.

Yes, you can definitely request for a RMA even if you bought it some place else.

Archived